Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hanging on

I know I haven't been here in awhile,...I've been so sick. I got strep throat, and my doctor told me to go to the hospital, and I didn't, so here I am in bed for literally 6 straight days, and I'm just now feeling a little better. Yeah, not smart on my part. I had a fever of 100 degrees or over for 4 days straight too, and that's what really scared me,....but today I'm feeling a little like the land of the living. Out of bed, made myself some eggs,(comfort food,) my husband went to the gym, so the house is nice and quiet,....such fun being had here.(*sarcasm*) I'm going to take Munky out for her walk,...sit outside and get some fresh air. Scary when a simple thing like that sounds so great to me,....but that's what happens when you've been sick in bed literally for a week I guess.(But I love taking Munky for her walks, we bond, and I love watching her.) Nothing else really new here,....watching all the Trayvon Martin stuff on the news,....so sad,.....I really feel for those parents,....we watched that story on the news here before it all blew up into what it is now, and I remember my husband and I looking at each other like,-this man kills an unarmed kid and that's it? And now look at what it's become and rightfully so. Rightfully so. I can't even imagine your worst nightmare come true as a parent, and it ends up being so horribly unjust, and preventable. I just can't fathom. I send them good thoughts, and lots of strength. So that's all for me, I'm already getting tired from sitting up and writing this (believe it or not,) so I'm going to rest for a little while, and than take Munky out.

No comments: