Saturday, March 10, 2012

Fine line here


I still haven't downloaded,(uploaded?,) my pictures from my cellphone yet,(obviously.) I've been telling everyone about McCarthys Sanctuary that would listen. My wonderful happy high of going, and being around that gorgeous panther cub has worn off. Work, and the world has a way of doing that to me. I'm really realizing how happy animals make me, and how I need to be around them to be a happy fulfilled person in my life. It's just the thought of applying for jobs again makes me depressed, and starting over somewhere new, etc. You get the picture. But I think it will really be worth it for me. I mean, I know every job has it's positives, and negatives. I know this. But being around animals really soothes me, and with my anger levels at people, and this world, I need all the help I can get. I don't know where or when I will start applying, but I have to do it somewhat soon. I feel like I'm going to explode if I don't spend some quality time with my kittehs, and or some beautiful furry creature. I mean I do spend quality time with my kittehs, but I think I need to feel like I'm helping other less fortunate animals too. (Every single little life counts.) I want to wish this world away, and as much as I love clothes, shopping, shoes, and bags, I wanna go live somewhere where I don't have to be around ugly(as in mean) people ever again. This just feeds my anger,....and I can't help animals which makes me feel frustrated and angrier, and so forth and so on. Yea, you get it. I'm just angry still. I know this. My sweet little peanut, sleeping on the chair here puts me at peace tho. I love her so much, my heart wants to explode. I'm walking a very fine line here,-you know that don't you? I do.

No comments: