Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Just dealing with life

I got my not-so-new-now-Iphone, and I LLLLOOOVVVEEE it. (I bought an Otterprotector for it now at my hubby's insistence.) I really love this phone. I didn't realize how much you can do, and all the apps, and the touchscreen. I'll never go back to a Blackberry again. The screen is just so much bigger and better, and brighter. (Am I going overboard here?) I might not even buy a tablet now, 'cause when I'm bed and I can't sleep, I get on my Iphone. Love it. Okay,-enough. I'm done. So,....I'm trying to not go crazy on eBay, I've found so many great deals for designer stuff, it's overwhelming. I'm going to just settle on a great pair of leopard platform pumps that I've been hawking for awhile. There is also a gorgeous Furla bag, and a pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes, and some vintage Chanel earrings, and,....I could go on and on. And you know the sad thing? We don't go out anymore for me to wear any of this stuff. Ever. Not like we used to. I mean we used to go out to great places, and dinners, when we lived in Coconut Grove,...but now,...we're lucky we go to Outback or anything. Just not into in anymore. Is that part of getting older? I'm trying to figure out myself. I thought I'd always be 'in shape', and stay 30 yrs. old. Forever and ever, and now,...I just feel like my best years are behind me, and I'm having a hard time dealing with that. I mean I'm the 'older lady' now,...or 'ma'am', or who knows,....that's hard to deal with. Any ideas, and comments, any thoughts? Anything? Help,......

No comments: