Friday, May 22, 2009

Just me at the moment


All I can say is "WOW". I just saw the movie called "The Sea Inside", and what a insightful, moving, sad movie. Makes you really think about your life and what's important, and different situations. Javier Bardem from "No Country for Old Men" stars in it, and it has english subtitles. I usually don't watch stuff like that, but I got caught up in it, and boy-oh-boy, what an inspiration. Makes me rethink alot of things in my life. If you ever get the chance to see this movie, SEE IT. I am so blown away right now, I just had to write about it. It will have an impact on you like you won't expect. It did me,-thats for sure. I don't even know what else to say about it. Great, great movie, and story. A true one. What a great man. You'll see.

No comments: