Thursday, November 15, 2012

Just PISSED OFF

Went to the gym today early (for me,) and did some cardio and I watched the (damn) news, and had to see some guy caught on video sic-ing his dog on a cat that ended up mauling him to death and when the cat tried to get away he stepped on it. I love ppl. *(Total friggin' sic asshole)* So that really pissed me off for the rest of  my workout, not to mention my day. (The great news is he got prison time, - which really isn't enough for me but I'll take it.) Then,....I get done with my workout, decide to go to Starbucks and get  a coffee which was great,..some guy sitting outside with his gorgeous Great Dane was a real treat. That dog was so beautiful,...I couldn't stop staring. So-somewhat in a better mood I get in my car to drive home, get on the road, and this sweet lil duck was trying to cross the road so I stopped pretty far away from the lil thing, and no one had a problem,...but this MFer of a person coming the other way wasn't going to, as I was watching I thought for sure he was going to run it over, so I pulled my car into the on-coming lane, beeped my horn, and got out ready to frigging punch this idiot. Some young guy too. Rolled his window down and says to me, 'it's just a duck',....I tried to pull him thru his car window and went off yelling at him. Called him every name in the book, and was still yelling that he was afraid of a girl as he was driving away trying to get away from me. What a coward  and poor excuse of a human being. (I yelled that too.) I was livid,...I got home and just cried. I've been doing so much better lately,...but days like this just makes me want to give up trying to like ppl. I HATE the very air they breath and I'm ashamed to be apart of them. What pigs. I swear I would've been arrested if that guy had gotten out of the car. The poor lil duck scooted across the street by less than an inch of his lil life,...poor baby. I can't imagine all the stuff that happens that I don't see. Makes me sic. I'm still seething about it. I went out early with Munky today and we sat outside in quiet, cool afternoon in the yard just being happy and looking at bugs and lizards. Sugar ended up finding us, and I sat out with him after Munky wanted to go in. He was especially cute with me too. They make my life balanced. I see them, and I'm around them , and I forget wasting all my time on being mad and pissed off, and I'm just happy with them. Watching them play or watch everything outside. They are so cute and beautiful and smart. I can't imagine when we get a dog. I'll be so in love with him too. Animals can teach us so much if we just use common sense and shut up and pay attention. Believe me. Sooooooo ~ I'm still working on getting my turquoise bracelets from Etsy,...so cool,...on Etsy ppl let me put stuff on layaway which is great and can get a little much for me. I will end up putting everything on layaway if I can. I have three things on layaway and have paid one thing off already. It is great but dangerous for me. Nothing else new. I AM really EXCITED about next week being Thanksgiving. My FAVORITE holiday of the year. LOVE Thanksgiving. It always goes by too fast for me. Thank goodness the company I work for closes on Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day every year.First time in my life that I've had those days off for sure and I'm glad to get those,...believe me. All this crap about Target and Walmart starting their Black Friday at 8pm on Thursday Thanksgiving night is bull. Total jerks to do that. Can't these ppl just have a nice quiet day with their family and not have to worry about going to work?! Really? They can kiss my ass. I won't be shopping there anymore. DONE.

No comments: