Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Stuff in my head

Watching TV,....the new 'Dallas' has got my attention,....loving it. I loved the original,...I just wish Victoria Principal was back on there. I loved her. And CAN NOT WAIT for "Breaking Bad" to start July 15th,...it's killing me waiting,.....and to make matters worse,...they are doing this last season in TWO PARTS. It'll kill me I tell ya. No show has ever made me feel this involved, emotional, and craving to see more than "Breaking Bad". Ever. I have to agree too, with the critics,...best written TV show ever,....yes,...ever. (And acted in my opinion,)...Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul are just unbelievable,...they really are,...........anyways,.....I'm hoping to get the second week of July off for vacation, which will really be a STAYcation,.......because I'm hoping we will start re-doing our bathrooms here, to get this house going and up for sale. Next step, packing and then actually getting there. All scary scary parts. And traveling with Munky scares ME!!! Worries me. All of the above,....I don't want her traumatized,....I'm traumatized just thinking about it. All the stuff. Gotta put more stuff up for sale on EBay,...yeah,...I'm off,....gotta get something done besides work and sleep. Yeah,...I'm pretty boring.

No comments: