Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm a downer


Today was a very lazy day. Did absolutely nothing except take Munky for a walk. We had fun, and the weather is gorgeous out. (Clear and about 55 degrees.) Got up and watched the news,...got on the computer, and thats about it. Going to a funeral Sunday,....and Monday I'm meeting my friend from the Grove for lunch at Cheesecake Factory in Aventura. I can't wait. I miss my friend so much. I wish we lived closer like we used to. I was in heaven when we lived next door to each other. Like having a built in roomate, sister, and best friend. We were so much alike,...we loved weightlifting, working-out, shopping, Cheesecake Factory,wine, and tanning. Things were so different back then. So much more simple. We had no money, owned our own gym and worked at a 5am bar,...it was hard, but fun. I wouldn't trade that time for anything in the world. Very hard work, no time for yourself, but when we did have our time, we sure made the most of it. So many great, great memories. I almost wish we had nothing again, and had those times back. They were too good, too fun. Nothing at all like we live now. There is no sign of those people in us anymore. Not after what we've been thru. People just show me more and more bad sides. This whole world is going to hell in a handbasket as far as I'm concerned. All I see are the mean, hurting people, hurting animals, uncaring, bite-the-hand-that-feeds-you kinda people, and there is no end in sight.

No comments: