Sunday, January 16, 2011

Can I have a do-over?

Went to the funeral today. Very hard to believe,...very hard to think about,...very hard not to cry. I got thru it. Home, and watching TV, playing with Munky, and my husband just went to bed. We watched the Golden Globes tonight, and I'm so happy that Natalie Portman won for 'Black Swan'. Great movie. I saw it two weeks ago, and I loved it, (but I knew I would. ANYTHING with ballet, and Natalie Portman I LOVE.) The Patriots lost, and that put my husband in a tizz. He was so mad,....but I told him he has to put that in perspective,....believe me,....after that funeral, nothing seems important anymore. It definitely puts things where they should be. I have to start making us realize that things aren't so bad for us. They aren't. But when all these legal shenanigans ends,-things will be MUCH better. I hope. Time will tell. Maybe Keechi will give me some incentive just by seeing her and having lunch with her. She was always my inspiration when I needed it. Always. I have to keep trying. We will have a great lunch tomorrow. I'm really looking foward to it. I'm going to end on a good note for once,-but I still wouldn't mind a do-over for this year already. Too much sadness. It's gotta stop. It just has to. Looking foward to lunch and shopping tomorrow at Aventura. I'll see ya tomorrow and let ya know how it went. Yay me.

No comments: