Monday, August 16, 2010

Wit's end

Today was my first day back to work after 10 days off, and god, it was hard to get up. I don't think one day that I had off did I get up before 2pm. (It was wonderful,....oh so wonderful.) Some people may think it's crazy to be like that, but I really love to lay in bed, with the A/C nice and cold, and the kittehs jump in next to me, and I turn the TV on, (and the sound off,) and I can stay like that for the rest of my life and be pretty damn happy. Really. Honest. My husband thinks I'm crazy, but I love our bed, and I can stay in it for the rest of my life. (It is much better when the kittehs jump in too.) So,...at the tail-end of my banking fiasco,...I'm hoping by the end of this week, I will have a bank account, debit/credit card, and money again. And also, FINALLY,.......this past weekend we stayed at my mom's (in Key Largo,) and I FINALLY got our wedding pictures off my mom's computer. I went right to CVS today and got copies put on CDs, and I have them all on a USB flashdrive, and had copies made. I am so relieved now. Not having them made me crazy. Bothered me alot,....even my husband was surprised at all that I did so quickly. (When our legal fiasco happened, my sister-in-law was living at our beach condo,while her place was being remodeled, and when everything happened with us, she packed-up a bunch of stuff to make extra room for all of us to stay there together.) We HAD to, the SWAT team DEMOLISHED the house we lived in at the time,......so we all moved in together temporarily, and that's how we lost our wedding pictures,....(in case you were wondering.) So,....just one of many things that has been bothering me,........but not anymore NOW. Yay me. Just getting this done, has made me feel better, just a little. Any little thing will help me right now. Any little thing. Sometimes I feel like I just don't know what to do anymore. We can't travel, we can't do anything but just sit and wait for this whole damned, stupid-ass, clusterf*%# to end. It's really enough to make someone crazy, and put them at their wits end. Thank goodness I like to be home,...thank goodness, and ALWAYS thank God for my kittehs and husband,cuz they are the only things keeping me sane at this point REALLY. Sorry,-I guess I just had to get this off my chest. Thanks for listening.

No comments: