Friday, August 6, 2010

Now what?

Well, tonight starts my 10 day vacation from work, and let me just say, YEE-HAW!!! Yay baby! (I'm doing a happy dance like Chandler dancing on FRIENDS while my kittehs stare at me like I'm some sorta whacko!) Ten whole fun filled days of cleaning the house, organizing, and playing w/ my babies. (I'm actually looking foward to that last part,-other stuff,-NOT SO MUCH.) Anyways,~and to make things a little complicated,-my bank account is still frozen and I haven't told my husband yet, so therefore, I have absolutely no accessible money. Isn't that just wonderful? Oh yeah, he'll be real happy to hear that. Real happy. I'm just at my wits end with this. I guess tomorrow morning I'll be at the bank, closing my account, and starting all over with a new account, and then I'll have to do the whole registration thing with Paypal and eBay all over again. This sucks. I have two more handbags to get to complete all the ones I really want. AND, I'm missing so many good deals on there. It's making me a little crazy. Okay, ALOT crazy. OKAY, let's just drop it! Anyways,....I hope I can get myself up and outta bed, do some cardio and get some stuff done, (besides the bank.) I just don't know what to do about les fonds. I'll just play it by ear, and see what happens,.....shhhhh,.....I'll keep ya posted. (I'm just giddy over NO WORK mind you.)

No comments: