Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My neurotic ways

Today was a good day. I had off from work, and magically disappeared off to TJMaxx, and then off to the mall. (My holy-ground.)Shopped for 6 straight hours! It was wonderful. I work tomorrow from 9am to 4pm, and hopefully then I'm going to drag my SIL, or husband to a fundraiser for my favorite local, no-kill cat shelter.They gave Munky her first shots, first physical, and spayed her. The were very hands-on, and even 'babied' me when I cried leaving her for the first time to get all that done. (Yes, she IS one of my two kids.) I adore her, and hate leaving her for any amount of time. Put more things up for sale on eBay,.....which I LOVE doing. I'm having problems again w/ my computer, NOT TO MENTION that last week my All-in-one printer broke. Great. I love when that happens. When it rains it pours. Which by the way is why I haven't been able to take Munky out for the third night in a row. It just won't stop raining. I love the rain, but not when I have to drive to my mom's two hours away, and have to get up and go to work, and,....can't take my little peanut out for her walk. Not fair at all. So,-I'm off the hook until the end of June. (Next court date.) I hope there can be some sort of conclusion to all this for me. Something. I don't even care anymore about being innocent,...I just want it over. OVER. I feel like I've been in limbo for the last two and a half years, with all this crap going on. I want it over, so we can get on with our lives once and for all. PLEASE. I read these two other blogs, that thankfully, EVERYTIME I read them, I pee my pants laughing. Stop by and read 'em,....they are hysterical.(Jennsylvania, and First Class to Hell.) OMG, I've never laughed so hard in my life. It helps keeping me sane. What else have I been doing? Shopping today I bought some INC dresses for court,(being that since all this has happened, I've gained 30 lbs., and can't fit into anything anymore,-hence the buying and selling, eBaying,...) At least that's my excuse. I NEED them to look presentable, and somewhat okay, -even tho I'm not after every court appearance. It takes me longer and longer to recoup after every court date. It's been 6 days from my last one, and I'm just now feeling normal again. I make myself forget about it until the week of. Then I'm just a neurotic mess. Can't sleep, can't eat, can't do anything literally. I make all these big mistakes at work,....it's just very demeaning, and just plays some serious games with my head. So on to bigger and better things,...or at least until June. Be back soon.

No comments: