Thursday, November 26, 2009


This is my ALL-TIME FAVORITE HOLIDAY. I LOVE Thanksgiving, what with all the family getting together, all the great food, football on TV, and all the naps you can take with no one yelling at you that you are lazy! I love it. I wish we could have Thanksgiving twice a year! We are going to my sister-in-laws house, and I am wearing special jammies that I like to wear so I can be comfortable no matter how much I eat, and then nap not feeling self-conscious. Yep. That's me. Munky and I have already had a great day spending special time together on the front door stoop looking outside early in the morning for about an hour or so. She is so cute watching all the birds, lizards, and assorted noises and sounds she's not used to. Just the wind blowing she is enthralled. So cute. She's like watching a little kid seeing all this stuff for the first time. Too cute. I adore every little twitch of her tail, movement of her eyes, and squeaks that she makes. I have so many pictures of her, you'd think she was my child. (Well she basically is.) Anyhow, I'm being thankful today for all that we have, all that we are lucky enough to be able to do, and for our health. Believe me, I'm trying not to be so mean and evil towards people. That's as close as I will come today to bringing any ugly situations up. Hope all you have a HAPPY and SAFE Thanksgiving today. Be thankful for every little thing, because I'm sure there is someone out there who doesn't even have the simplest things. Be safe, and happy,.....I am today, and I feel very priviledged.

No comments: