Tuesday, November 10, 2009

One step at a time
















The last few days have been hell legally, -but it's over for a couple of months,until the next court day,(in Jan.) At least it's after the holidays, and I don't have to think about it for awhile. I have been selling stuff slow but sure on eBay, and having fun with it. Munky has been my little savior for happiness. She is my joy,....my husband and I have so much fun with her every night. (We barely need a TV!!!) Sugar is still his little mean self, but when he lets me, and when he finally does decide to show up here, we feed him, and give him as much attention as he will let us. I try to spend time with him outside, but even outside, he wants nothing to do with me and hisses and growls. So we keep trying, and trying. We don't have to decide anything with him until we finally move, so that may be a little while yet. I won't stop trying with him tho, -even if he ends up attacking me one day, I still love him far too much. Work has been gruelling and with the holidays coming up, there is no end in sight. More hours, more work, more everything. It will help tho, I'm not complaining, (I'm counting myself lucky.) The lady who I once told ya'll about with the Guiness Book of Records Great Dane,....well, she just got two new G.D. puppies, and OMG, are they the most beautiful little teddy bears,...she brought them in for me to see last Sunday at work, and I swear I almost cried. I held one, and she was the sweetest thing. She got a harlequin with one blue eye, and one green eye, and a pure black one, and that one is so loving and affectionate it's unbelievable. They really are like infant babies,....I am so in love with them. They are totally amazing to me. SOOO,...nothing else new here with me,.....still have boxes up to the ceilings here, and hopefully in the next few weeks, my sister-in-law will help me sort thru everything and figure out what to do with all this "stuff". Wow,...it's really overwhelming. I've been coming home from work, and I just start to cry when I see it all. It's just too much. I can't wait to get rid of some of it. I've been lurking around the web when I'm up late and can't sleep, and, I've been getting on Facebook, and ended up finding one of best friends from Coconut Grove on there and we got in touch and met at a resturante halfway between the two of us, and we have been emailing and calling each other ever since. I never had a friend like her, and I've missed her so much. It's been great getting back in touch with her, and catching-up. SO,....that's about it for me,...I will be watching the Country Music Awards this Weds. night to see if my faves (Toby Keith, and Jamey Johnson) win anything,....I gotta have short plans,....one day at a time, that's all I can do.

No comments: