Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm going to try to start over with a nap

It's my day off today, and yesterday I had off also, and I got some much needed cleaning done around the house. Everything seems better when things are neat and clean. So,...watching TV right now, and fooling around with my laptop. Sometimes these things can be such a pain. I've been going thru so much stuff I have and came across a little used computer thingy I got on eBay, (an HP Jornada,) and I did everything I could think of to get that damn thing to work. Couldn't do it. Took it to Computer Geeks thing, they couldn't do it, tried online everything, - no one can get it to work. I just don't get it. How do all these people do it, and I can't? I just downloaded my new firewall/security thing on my computer, and now I'm having all sorts of problems trying to get on the Internet and eBay,etc. I swear, I want to scream and pull the hair outta my head. How do people deal with this aggravation? Are all computers like this? or is it just mine? Because it sure seems like if anything can go wrong, it will for me! I really hate this time of year. Christmas time always makes me sad. It's not really fun anymore. The music is aggravating, the malls are a pain, and it's just plain too much pressure; the gifts, the wrapping, the time frame, all of it. NOT FUN ANYMORE. Not like Thanksgiving, where all you have to worry about is a good meal, and everyone having a space to flop. Right? I think I'm going to go back to bed, and try to start the day over on a better note. (Thats one thing that ALWAYS makes me happy,-napping.) See ya.

2 comments:

Merely Me said...

file hippo. saves my computer every time. you need to do a cleanse. all will be well. check it out. a friend told me about it. sucked for a bit as i had to recall all (ALL) of my passcodes.

angelsroy33 said...

Oh, thank you, I will definitely be looking into that. You are wonderful. I am self taught on the computer, so everything is trial and error for me,...but at least I've learned alot. Thanks again.