Friday, July 3, 2009

Some people are just not raised right.


I am really, really, sick of people bad-mouthing President Obama. Ya ever hear the saying, " if you can't say anything nice than don't say anything at all" ? Or did ya'll's (yes I wrote that) mama's not bring ya'll up right? P.Obama spending too much for public health insurance, P.Obama going away to too many countries, P. Obama spending too much on helping banks,the auto industry, and home foreclosures. Are you frekkin' kidding me? Look what he inherited. Look who he has to clean up after. The most thoughtless, totally ignorant in more ways than I can count, can't-even-speak-correctly, selfish, and dumber than a rock President I have ever seen in my lifetime, AND,....we voted him in for two elections.(I DIDN'T.) What kinda people are you assholes? What does it take to get some common sense into ya'll? We finally have someone who has common sense, can make rational, informative decisions, and all we can do is sit back and judge. All ya'll need to come down off your high-horse, and think straight, because it WILL get worse before it gets better, and if you don't like it,-MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY. George 'ASSHOLE' Bush did this all to us, and his dumb-as-a-rock smile of his, protected his family and all their money, and only cared about himself, not the good of this country. So kiss my ass all you complainers. I'm sick of hearing it. Grow a spine, suck it up, and shut up.

No comments: