Thursday, September 4, 2014

Silver Linings?

Well,...I know I haven't written in a while, but I'm going to try to start up again. Trying to look at the bright side of life. So I'm still on eBay and Etsy, and I've gotten some incredible deals on both. Some really nice sterling and turquoise bracelets that I'm obsessed with, and on eBay I got a vintage Chanel black leather lambskin leather clutch that is to die for!,Chanel pearls and bracelets, a Longchamp bag, Gucci bag and wallet, and some Manolo Blahnik pumps. Really great deals. All have been authenticated,...GREAT PRICES if you know what to look for, and do some research on what you are trying to buy. Make friends at the Neiman Marcus store with the associates, and you really can learn A LOT. Have patience for the right listings on eBay,...double check the seller, items, years it was made, pictures, etc. Look at other listings that are at the higher end of pricing, and look at those pictures checking small details,...trust me, this can go a long way. I've only mastered it with Louis Vuitton, NOT any other high end name. (I'm working on it tho.) You get the picture,....so yeah, I've been shopping my ass off, because I'm just too unhappy. Still at the house in South Florida, and just so damn trapped it feels like. Still working, still hating life in general. I have two awesome kittehs that keep me happy, and my husband and I get along for the most part. Right now, from all the stress for the last 6 years, our health has taken its toll on us. My husband has had two cancer surgeries, a double hernia surgery,and is anemic, and he still hasn't done anything with his shoulder. I am pre-diabetic, have high cholesterol, and my my Epstein-Barr is in full force right now. We are like the blind leading the blind. This house is a nightmare, and it gets worse and worse by the day. So yeah,...I'm trying,....I'm hanging on by a thread.

No comments: