Tuesday, September 23, 2014

More EBay purchases

Okay,...so here is my latest purchase from EBay. Elie Tahari red leather chain bag for $36!!! That's SIC. What a GORGEOUS bag too. I'm so lucky to have gotten it at all, let alone for that price. I've been waiting for just the right RED LEATHER BAG, and this had everything I wanted. Also, believe it or not, I got a pair of Chanel CC black leather and black patent quilted flats for $90 two days ago. I keep trying to upload a picture, but for some reason my laptop won't let me. They are GORGEOUS also. Like I always say,.....patience is a virtue, and doing your research,....and to keep looking always on there. Always keep your eyes open,....search, search, search. Okay,....I'm off to my little piddly world of EBay and Etsy,....and my kittehs,...and hubby, and keeping myself busy somehow. I'm just pitiful, - aren't I? GAWD.

No comments: