Thursday, August 9, 2012

Just a few that I like


Been watching lotsa movies,...all kinds, 'The Quick and the Dead', 'The Town', 'Inglorious Bastards','Kill Bill',etc.,....a lot of different movies,...different tastes, but all good. I watch these movies,(and many others,) over and over, and over again. Every time they are on, I watch 'em like I've never seen them before. 'No Country for Old Men' is like that. It's a hard movie to watch, but I love the banter in it,....the dialogue is great, can't get any better. 'The Town'  is like that too,....all the movies I listed are like that. Nothing like really good dialogue. Keep me coming back EVERY TIME. In the midst of all these movies, I've really become fans of many actors that people would never have paid attention to. Some you definitely know like my favorite; Russell Crowe. (Gawd, he is just perfect to me.) But I've really fallen for others like; Til Schweiger, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Max Ryan, Jason Statham, Jeremy Renner,Michael Madsen, and Javier Bardem. It's those people that you never really know, or hear about, and are in the background sometimes that make the movie. If I had to pick some actresses like that, it would be Gina Gershon, Carla Gugino, Joan Cusack,  and Kelly Lynch. I love them. I'm waiting patiently for the 'Expendables 2' to come out next week. That,- I wanna go see at the movies. Today I'm hoping we'll go see The Bourne Legacy,...or Batman or something along those lines. I'll let you know what we see and how it was, if you're interested.

No comments: