Wednesday, February 3, 2010


It's been SSSOOOOOO LONG since I've last written. Going thru alot. Still more court dates, more worries, more stress. I hardly leave the house anymore. Only to go to work, and the grocery store. I'm so depressed. Everything is overwhelming to me. I don't cook, I barely clean, and all I do is sleep, and work. Sleep and work. My husband has been a saint. He does all he can around the house. I don't know for how much longer he will do it until he says something to me, or we have a fight about it. I just can't organize anything. My thoughts are too jumbled, and I can't concentrate on anything. When I'm here alone, I turn everything off, and just sit and play with Munky, or take her out in the front yard and she pretends she's a big cat hunting. So sweet, and so cute. (I'll have to post pictures.) She and Sugar are the only things I love and laugh with. They are so sweet and innocent. They are. Even Sugar at his meanest is still better than a person at their best. I'm so lucky to have them. I love watching them do anything and everything,-sleep, play, watching birds and lizards outside,....too cute. Anyways~nothing else new. This month went by so fast. It seems like just yesterday it was New Year's Eve. I'm just going thru the motions. Not really living life like I know I should. I just hurt so much, and I'm so damn angry I don't know what to do with it all. I don't know.

1 comment:

Merely Me said...

Knock Knock! C'mon...it's been awhile!!!