Thursday, February 25, 2010

My day

Today at work was an uneventful,-which is just fine by me. Came home to my sis-in-law here at home w/ my husband, hanging out watching an Olympic hockey game. (Hey, they ARE Canadian, AND it IS my favorite sport.) Had a nice time,....we all sat here tired tho. My sis-in-law got to see the Dali Lama yesterday. He was a guest speaker at the college she teaches at. I really wish I could follow his teachings, and really apply it to myself. I want to stop disliking people but I just can't help it. Especially the more I hear the horrible stories about the things people do everyday. What is the world coming to? I mean really. I feel bad for the kids that are going to grow-up and have to deal with what the world is going to become when all these un-
supervised kids, who don't care, aren't educated, and have NO respect for anyone, and barely themselves are running the world. Only time will tell. Only time will tell. So,...sitting here watching the Olympics, waiting for more hockey, and playing with Munky. Tomorrow I am going to get up somewhat early,(for me,) and go hang out with a friend I've made from work. She is really great, and she has alot of problems,(as does everyone,) but we always try to cheer each other up. She is very down to earth, and I really think the world of her. Anyways, - I am looking foward to seeing her, and spending some time with her before I have to go to work. So that's all my fun. Entertaining,-ain't it?

No comments: