Sunday, July 29, 2012

Oh well

So work has been a nightmare, and I'm actively looking for another job. Anything really. I'd prefer an office/receptionist job,...but it has to have benefits,...pay I don't care about, but benefits,-YES,-it HAS to have. That damn job will be the death of me. On to better things,....my hubby is doing great after his cancer surgery,......totally cancer-free, which is the main thing. He has to still go give blood every other week, but other than that,...all good. Thank god. Been having trouble here in kitteh-land. Our neighborhood tomcat keeps trying to attack Munky and one night he got a hold of her and it was quite ugly. She was so traumatized, she didn't want to go outside for like a week. Finally I started taking her out again, but armed with a water gun, and sure enough,-twice I caught him sneaking up on her,(us.) Made me so mad, and poor Munky just ran to get in the house. So we haven't been going on our daily walks around the yard like usual. Poor thing. I went and bought her some new toys,....and I bought her a new bed,...but she's still bored. Right now I'm getting ready to try to take her out,.....only if she wants to tho. I NEVER force her. I would never do that. Only if she wants to,...so,......and getting ready to watch 'Breaking Bad' tonight. I CANNOT wait. And no news on our condo for sale. Sucks. Oh well, .....there's always eBay.

No comments: