Monday, July 9, 2012

Big day for me

Well tomorrow is my 48th birthday, and I swear I feel like I'm 78. I just can't get a grip. I swore I'd never be this person, and here I am: graying, overweight, and hating the world. I have yesterday til next Sunday off to do as I please with my hubby, and we'll see if we get anything done. (I doubt it tho.) No work, and plans only to visit my mom overnight tomorrow. (Which always leaves me feeling guilty, and horribly worried about leaving Munky.) I wish she was one of those kitties that loves traveling. Funny too,....I've been telling my husband that lately I've been feeling more and more 'mommy-ish', and that's why I want a little dog to hold and baby and take with me everywhere. I want one like a woman wants a baby. I cried the other day at work when a woman who worked at a vet's office came in holding this sweet, lil, pup about three months old,....and the story just broke my heart,....someone had dropped the puppy off at the vet's telling them that they had chased away three kids who were dragging this sweet baby down the street tied with a rope. Makes me sick. I would be in prison right this moment if I had found those kids doing that. I swear to you,...I can't stand the thought of it,...and if you saw this sweet, calm little pup who got in my arms, and just melted into me,...hugged me even,...I cried having to give her back. I really did, I'm talking tears streaming down my face. At least this woman said she was taking him home and keeping him. He was a sweet, beautiful boy that I'm having a hard time letting go of in my head even. I feel like I was abandoning him too by not taking him home with me. Too much for me to handle. Just gets me angrier by the second. Really. Anyways~ I got my Givenchy bag from EBay, and I LOVE it,...it's gorgeous. Better even than the picture. It's sic. I'm eyeing a pair of Robert Clergerie boots now, only up to $34 and barely worn! I'll see if I get 'em. Who knows, but deals are there to be had,-trust me.I think I buy stuff to make me feel better about the stuff that bothers me and that I feel like I can't change. Who knows. Well,...I'm going to see how this day progresses,...we have the whole week to do nothing or get some stuff done around here,...we'll see how that works out. (I vote for nothing, but that doesn't get me a step closer to moving to Canada, so not the right answer.) I'll keep ya posted.

No comments: