Thursday, March 28, 2013

Just a trap I'm In

I'm off today and I'm relieved. Work is nothing near like it used to be, but I still love my days off. I get to sit home like my husband and do whatever I want. Right now he's napping,and I'm watching one of my favorite movies,(The Parent Trap with Lindsay Lohan. This is BEFORE she gets all weird looking and screwed up,) and I'm on here writing. Things are being taken one day at a time. (If it were up to my husband, we'd take it all one moment at a time, which we actually do, thats why we aren't getting anything done around this house to move.) Tomorrow I get paid and I'll be going to the bookstore to buy another french book, and making a payment on this beautiful turquoise and diamond ring I found on EBay. Yeah,.....this is my boring little life. This is short and sweet,...(like I am and try to be.)

No comments: